Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Thank you

    I'm currently sitting at a side street cafe in Lilongwe Malawi having a coke and watching the locals dodge the morning shower as I wait to catch my bus this afternoon.   Trying to think of an elegant and thoughtful way to say thank you to all of you awesome people you supported this trip and made it possible. Whether you donated, shared and spread the word, or just sent good vibes I'm very thankful and appreciate it all immensely. 

    What has been even more gratifying than raising the funds to do this sailing race. Is the fact that I've been lucky enough to have met and befriended so many awesome, interesting, and adventurous people over my life so far.  Seriously, you all rock and have each in your own way made an impact on my life and become a better person from knowing ya.  So please give yourself a pat on the back and accept my Biggest THANK YOU for helping me take this adventure on.  Really hope one day in the future we can get together and talk of some of the stories I'm looking to make on this trip. 

I appreciate the love. 

-Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment